Friday 9 July 2010

SportTrades New Account Managers

As promised we are proud to announce 3 new Account Managers. With picture to match. So you can put a face to the name. Please be warned: the pictures were not supplied by the guys – so this will be as much a surprise to them as you.


So in Alphabetical order SportTrades are proud to introduce our new Account Managers in their own words:


Dan Fullarton:

I am a keen all round sportsman and I'm still playing football but every season is getting a bit harder now. I captain my cricket clubs 1st XI and also coach the youth team.

I am a big Spurs fan and to be honest last season apart all our Premier league fixtures versus the Gooners are probably my worst moments in sport, along with losing 13-12 on penalties in my clubs cup final this year.

I believe I can bring a good contact base within the sports world along with a good sales background and a determination to succeed.

I feel there is some real potential with SportTrades and I'm pleased to have the opportunity to be a part of that.


Henry Guyler:

What sports you play and / or follow

I still like to play football and also am a keen Rams fan, for my pain I also watch the England football team in the Supporters Club and went to the 2006 World Cup. Cricket is my main sport from a playing perspective but there isn't really any sport that I wouldn't take an interest in.

* Worst sporting moment (playing or watching)

This was on the cricket field and actually also one of the best moments when I took 7-29 for our first team and then the captain didn't select me again that season. Fortunately I have been able to move on from this and this captain now plays under me as I captain the first team.

* What you're hoping to bring to Sporttrades

I can bring a strong and varied client base as well as some strong contacts in some big companies who we can attract to get on board. I like to think outside the box and I'm quite a creative thinker so I hope this will bring something quite unique to make the SportTrades team a success.



Nathan Wood:

* What sports you play and / or follow

I still play a bit of football socially with some mates. Before I went to university I played a bit of rugby with my school, however I couldn't play at a higher level as it clashed with my first sport which is Athletics. I was a 400m/hurdler and competed for a local club for several years. My best achievement was being selected my Cumbria County Schools to represent them in a competition against other counties on two occasions.

* Worst sporting moment (playing or watching)

So which England match do I start with........... To be honest my worst moment was when I was playing rugby. My school was playing a 7's tournament in Scotland. I had the ball, made a break and rather than putting the ball in the corner I decided I would try and loop round behind the posts to make the conversion easier, I got tackled by the corner and didn't score. I did however break the other guys arm in the tackle, and the the last attack of the game saw one of my teammates intercept the ball and score under the posts to win us the game.

* What you're hoping to bring to Sporttrades

My aim is to create a good client base, expanding the list of sports that we work in as well as develop links with new clubs. I also hope to bring new ideas and enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment