Tuesday 5 April 2011

Michaela in a Tutu, walking to help Farleighs Hospice - Go on Sponsor her.

When we possibly can, we help promote sponsored events that our friends are undertaking. Michaela is doing a sponsored walk, in thanks to the hospice that cared for her Father. Please visit this web address and donate http://www.justgiving.com/Michaela-Choat.  Michaela and her Sister, plan to complete the walk in Tutu's and Wings as Noels Angels


Michaela’s words

‘On the 30th April 2006 I sadly lost my dad to throat cancer after a tough struggle, he spent his last few weeks in Farleighs Hospice where he received the best possible care including the odd drop of whisky to lift his sprits. We couldn’t have done it without there continuing support & care until the last moment we had with him. So on the 15th of May my sister, 2 friends and me are doing the walk for life in memory of him and Farleigh Hospice I'm asking you all to dig deep into your pockets and sponsor me

Live everyday as your last, because tomorrow you never know

Thank you

Always in our hearts and always in our thoughts forever’

http://www.justgiving.com/Michaela-Choat

No comments:

Post a Comment